Kordami Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that Kordami prohibits when Customer uses its Services.
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE KORDAMI SERVICES.
Customer agrees not to use, and not to encourage or allow any other person or entity to use, the Kordami Services in prohibited manners, including but not limited to the following:
- Transmitting any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that is libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability or stability of any Kordami Services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any Kordami Services or on any third party.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Kordami Services or using the Kordami Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Kordami, to any user of the Kordami Services, to any of our respective customers or to their customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the Kordami Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the Kordami Services in any manner that may subject Kordami or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Using the Kordami Services in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements that Kordami has communicated to Customer.
- Using the Kordami Services to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Using your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others without their express consent.
- Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation, including laws and regulations.
- Registering with the Kordami Services with an email of a throw-away email address provider or any other publicly accessible email address.
- Using the Kordami Services, or a component of the Kordami Services, in a manner not authorized by Kordami.
- Creating a Kordami account for the purpose of competitive evaluation or research.
- Revealing your account password to others or allowing use of your account by others.
- Failing to make a reasonable effort to protect your passwords and to secure resources against unauthorized use or access. You must configure hardware and software in a way that reasonably prevents unauthorized users from accessing your account.
This list of prohibited uses is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive. All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by Kordami in its sole discretion.
We reserve the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting changes to Kordami website. When we do, we will also revise the “Last Updated” date of this AUP.